- Friends and Family just donated $551
- Harrison Cozens just donated $52.20
- Wade just donated $52.20
- Sophie Pynappels just donated $108.58
- Graham & Linda just donated $104.40
- Lachlan Freund just donated $54
- Natasha Pynappels just donated $208.80
- Grandma just donated $100
- Julia Henderson just donated $52.20
- Betty Ellis just donated $10
- Janice Fietz just donated $5
- Gabriel Henderson just donated $52.20
- Jo Henderson just donated $208.80
- Caton Family just donated $208.80
- TBR just donated $52.20
- Dingle Family just donated $108.58
- Darryl & Jenny Branthwaite just donated $108.58
- Mulkerrins family just donated $31.32
- Rockhampton South Rotary Club just donated $313.20
- Litho Barbecue just donated $615
PEOPLE ARE FIRING UP THE BARBIE
The Big Aussie Barbie is a great way to raise money to support PCFA and the lives we can save.
Every dollar you raise will fund life-saving research, awareness and support programs for Aussie men and families impacted by prostate cancer.
Register your Big Aussie Barbie and you’ll get full access to our website, with recipes, fundraising and planning tips, videos and more.
SPREAD THE WORD
Pick a date. Invite your mates. Ask them to help support men and families impacted by prostate cancer.
Let your barbie begin! Share your page with friends and post your pics on social media with the hashtags #BigAussieBarbie #prostatecancer #pcfa.
WHO WILL YOU GRILL FOR?
“When we were told Dad had prostate cancer, my whole family was effectively given a cancer diagnosis. I believe we need to get to a point where discussing health issues, like prostate cancer, is a normal part of our conversations with friends and family. When family and friends are gathered around the barbie and enjoying a game of backyard cricket, I see the love and delight in each face, and remember the lesson my father taught me, that when you look after other people, you're also taking care of yourself.”
Matthew Hayden AM, Former world-champion Australian batsman.